How I can help you
* Planned, organized and established company to import from Italy and market natural biological products in the US for enviornmental and wastewater control, and natural agricultural uses.
* Planned, organized and established company to provide consulting services for international distriblution and marketing; purchased Leadership Mangement franchise for organizational development, leadership training, organizational and individual assessments.
* Managed a diversified national/international marketing and operations, with profit and loss responsibility, for Animal Health operations fro a large multi-national corporation in preparing and implementing market entry plans and new product introductions in multiple countries with geographic exposure in Canada, Europe, Latin America and Asia.
* Researched, prepared and implemented marketing and product plans for industrial and consumer-oriented market segments.
* Served in leadership capacity for the following professional affiliations over professional career: American Marketing Association (over 40 years)& West Michigan Chapter; West Michigan World Trade Association; International Business Group of West Michigan (founding member); National Agri-Marketing Association; Japan America Society of West Michigan (founding member)
* Served as Adjunct Professor for Marketing Research & International Marketing, Western Michigan University; Adjunct Instructor, Marketing and Management Department, Davenport University; Adjunct Instructor, Management and Marketing Department, Ferris State University; developed and taught Pharmacuetical Sales and Marketing @ Western Michigan University.
* Served on the Board of Directors with the Kalamazoo Area Chapter, American Red Cross, served as Board Chair and Fund Development Chair; plus Chair of a four state area for fund raising and communications
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
Bachelor of Science, Business Management, School of Business, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois
Master of Business Administration, Marketing, School of Business, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
Advantage Program, MBA Update (Certificate), Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota